- Born in Namibia 1st August 1968 Windhoek Namibia (formally S.W.A. )
- Returned to Cape Town before the high fluoride content in the water could have
- a significant effect on my permanent teeth
- Attended St Cyprian and Jan Van Riebeek Primary School.
- Began working as a photographic model in 1983.
- Matriculated from Camps Bay High School in 1986.
- Travelled and worked in Europe as a model 1987-89.
- Studied Graphic Design at The Cape Technikon from 1989-91 -Graduated with a Diploma, majoring in photography and printmaking.
- Worked in Europe in 1992. Completed an apprenticeship in Mechanical Graphics at theBayerische Rundfunk (German television station)
- Returned to South Africa with my infant son Ike permanently in 1994.
- Worked as a wardrobe artist, model and commercial actress(1993-2003)
- In 1998 took up four months residence in the Caretaker’s Studio while on a working holiday in Perth, Western Australia. Culminating in a group exhibition in October 1998: Cottesloe the People.
- In May 1999 my daughter Lola was born in Cape Town and I painted from home.
- Early 2002 I took up residence in a shared studio in Bree St. Cape Town.
- June 2004 solo exhibition: Exinhibition Inexhibition.
- 2007 Created and worked on Snug a home ware range.
- Set up my own studio in Woodstock, Cape Town.
- Finalist in The Arts Association of Belville’s 2007 Veleka Art Competition.
- 2009 Solo exhibition in studio: ‘Publiccity’
- 2010 group exhibition at Haas: ‘Urban Lines’
- Group exhibition: Naked Ambition
- 2011 group exhibition at Haas: Pin Hole
- 2012 Part of the Art Walk, Art week in Observatory and Woodstock
- 2013 Solo exhibition: ‘An honest day’s work’
- 2014 Works donated for Ukuthemba Child foundation are auctioned by Graham Norton, resulting in sales to Mr Norton
- Solo exhibition at StateoftheArt in July: ‘A reflection of us’
- Solo exhibition: ‘Who’s looking at who’ at Rust and Vrede Gallery
- Group exhibition: ‘Ladies first’ Galerie von Braunbehrens Munich Germany
- Group exhibition: ‘Music and Lyrics’ at Rust and Vrede
‘Means to an end’ solo exhibition at Studio Tonic
East Side studios Group exhibition
‘State of the art’ spring exhibition
2018 Harlem Fine Arts Show (HFAS) in New York
- 2015 art and antique expo at the Look Out, W&A Waterfront
- Solo exhibition at Studio Dylan Thomas: ‘Nothing in India’
- Solo exhibition at Stateoftheart: ‘Love they Neighbour’
- Started the BRKLYNPRJCT – A community upliftment & environmental project
- BRKLYN Spring exhibition
2017 SAADA art show with Holden Manz in Joburg
- Proudly South African Group exhibition at Studio Dylan Thomas